Thursday, October 31, 2019

Headstone Skull

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
To start this tag off.......I covered a Whisper White tag with 3/4" panels of the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper'.
 Next.....I created a Black banner flag for the center of my tag.....
 
And die-cut one of the 'Ornate Frames' and stamped my 'Spooktacular Bash' sentiment in the center of that frame.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled 'Black Embossing Powder' over the sentiment and then heat set it with my Heat Tool.
 
I added some 'Gray Granite 1/2 Textured Weave Ribbon' that I had shredded and tied it off with a small piece of 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
 
My finishing touch was adding three skull stickers from the 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes' to the front of tag......
 
And that's all it took to create this fun Halloween tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling (and spooky) tag. Perfect Halloween sentiment for the die cut tombstone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I had a blast making this special tag.

      Delete