Sunday, July 16, 2023

Thinking of You

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 - 2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off for today with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base and scored that piece at 5-1/2".
I added a Petal Pink cardstock frame to the left-hand edge of my card.  I scored that piece at 1/4" on all four sides before adhering it down to the front of my card.
My PRETTY trio of flowers were cropped out using the 'Irresistible Blooms Dies'.  I used the 'Iresistible Blooms' stamp set to add some coordinating splatter on the front of each flower.  And then I framed each flower with a pretty leave punched out from the 'Bough Punch
And my sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings' and that was layered on banner flag pieces from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding three '2022-2024 In Color Pearls' around the front of my card.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Bright and cheery. I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......That's the look I was going for.

      Delete