Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Happy 4th Note Card Holder

Happy 4th of July My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This was a SUPER FUN project to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.......
The inspiration for my project for today came from Theresa at Crafting The Web.  She posted this project back on 3/28/2011 and all I did was make some slight changes to put my own spin on this box.  Here is link to her blog post:  Crafting The Web: A Grand Thank You - Part Deux
The base of this box is a Thick White cardstock piece that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored on the 11" side at 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" 8-1/2", 9", 9-1/2", 10" and 10-1/2".  You then turn your cardstock to the 4-1/4" side and score at 1".
I decided to cover my box with Red, White and Blue cardstock.
The box has a flip top opening ..... And all the side score lines form a pleated section so you can add more cards and envelopes to this gift.
Inside my box ..... I added four White base cards that were decorated with Red and Blue cardstock.
 
I used the 'Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder'......
For the front panel of each of my cards.
 
And I used 'Frame Nested Essentials Dies' for my sentiment frame....
Along with the 'Wanted To Say Dies' for my sentiment.
I also decorated the front of my box with the same 'Frame Nested Essential Dies' and the 'Wanted To Say Dies'.
And there you have it friends......
The PERFECT way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: