Monday, July 17, 2023

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was change up the base card from White to Petal Pink. 
I used the 'Geometric Pattern Embossing Folder' on my upgraded card ...... And I embossed that folder directly onto the center of my Petal Pink card base.
Next, I cropped out a White scallop frame from the 'Scallop Contours Frame Dies' and snipped off some of the right-hand side of that frame and adhered it directly to the front of my card.
Next, I got busy and cropped out three flowers from the 'Irresistible Blooms Dies' and splattered them with the 'Irresistible Blooms' stamp set.
And I down-played my sentiment and just stamped that directly onto a banner flag from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun upgrade. Texture sure does add a lot to a card!

    ReplyDelete