Tuesday, July 25, 2023

K-Cup Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This is one of those projects that I've shared in the past ...... And thought the Pecan Pie Designer Series Paper would work PERFECTLY for my Morning Edition Blend K-Cup.   My base is a piece of Pecan Pie Cardstock that is 4" x 4" and scored on all four sides at 1".  
My sentiment is from the 'Easter Bunny' set and that is stamped onto a frame cropped out from the 'Nested Essentials Dies'.
As you can see my little K-Cup fits PERFECTLY inside the base box I created.
I did decide to cover my entire K-Cup Holder with that Pecan Pie Designer Series Paper.  I used two different patterns!
And the finishing touch was adding some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon' to the top of my holder.
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun gift holder. LOVE the Pecan Pie DSP! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Glad you liked my little holder.

      Delete