Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Flip Folio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This SUPER CUTE and SUPER SIZED Flip Folio was inspired by May May Made It.  She has an AMAZING video that walks you through creating one of these.  Hope you give it a try.  Here's a link to her video:  (496) Wonder-folio! This will be your new favorite! - YouTube
This folio is a 9" x 7-3/4" size.  It's held together with a magnetic closure on the front.
When the magnetic closure is opened ...... It flips back to allow my folio to open up.
Here's the first inside flap.  I designed my folio with the 'Fresh As a Daisy Designer Series Paper'.
And each time you flip a flap up ...... It reveals another space the you can tuck LOTS of photos!!!
I also designed this very CLEVER flip down section.....
And when that flap is flipped down ..... There is space for LOTS and LOTS of photos to be added.
There is also a center section that I've created to be a pocket page.
And LOTS of pockets that I've added tag inside.
These tags can be a place to hold more photos ..... Or use them as journaling cards.
And here's a look at the back of my folio.
So ..... There you have it friends.
This is going to make a SUPER COOL gift
 for someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! What a fabulous project. A lot of time went into making this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for validating the amount of time this folio took to pull together. It made for a WONDERFUL gift.

      Delete