Saturday, July 29, 2023

Box of Cookies

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I was trying to find a larger box to package some cookies into ..... And I stumbled upon this fun little creation shared by Holly Gagnon at Ribbon & Glue.  Though it is dating back to 2011 .... It still was a SUPER FUN package to create.  Here is the link to Holly's blog post:  How to make a One Sheet Gift Box (ribbonsandglue.com)
This over-sized box started with a 12" x 12" piece of 'Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper'.  It is scored at 3" and 9".  Then turned and scored at 1", 3-1/2", 6-1/2" and 9".
I used the 'Ringed With Nature' stamp set for my sentiment......
And topped my box off with some YUMMY 'Lemon Lolly Sheer Ribbon'.  I have to say ..... This ribbon ties into a bow like a DREAM!!!
I was able to tuck four packages of Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Butter Cookies inside.  (I have a dear friend that LOVES these cookies!!!!)
I also added some small magnetic to the top of this box to be sure it closes nicely.
And there you have it friends......
A SUPER Sweet packaging idea!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So cute and it's a nice size too! I've saved so many box ideas from you that I won't have any problems with boxing items this Christmas. TFS your lovely box ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my box creations. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete