Thursday, July 06, 2023

Greatest Wish Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off with a 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla base tag.  I used the 'Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch' at the top to add a pretty finished edge.  
I trimmed a 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' and scored on 3-sides at 1/4".  By scoring 3-sides of my DSP ..... I was then able to create a pocket for the front of my tag.
And check out the OH SO CUTE mini tag that I tucked inside that pocket.  My mini tag is a 2-3/4" x 1-1/2" piece of Misty Moonlight.  I used the 'Hello Ladybug' set to stamp my sentiment ..... And cropped out a large heart from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' to top off my mini tag.
I added three little hearts from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and covered them with a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to add some shine to the top of each heart.
My tag was topped off with some 'Red Combo Pack Ribbon' and I simply tied that up into a pretty bow before adhering it to my tag.
And there you have it friends.....
What do you think of my tag for today.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: