Sunday, July 09, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My base card starts off with a Fresh Freesia cardstock piece that measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2",  To the top of my base card ...... I added a White panel that was 5-1/4" x 8" and is scored at 4".
Before I adhered any pieces down to the front of my card ..... I measured up to 3-1/4" and made a tick mark .... And then cut from that tick mark to the center fold to create a diagonal section at the top of my card. 
Next, I cut a piece of 'Delightfully Eclectric Designer Series Paper' that was 3-3/4" x 5".  I used my Paper Trimmer to crop off two pieces of that Designer Series Paper to fit onto the front and inside of my card.
My sentiment for the front of my card is from the 'Go To Greetings'...
And here is what the card looks like when you open it up.
I used the 'Pansy Patch' stamp set to create my sentiment for the inside of my card.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fun layout. I'm going to have to give it a try. Your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete