Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Everyday Magic

            Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started with a Pecan Pie base card that measured 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a White cardstock panel to the top of my base card.  That piece measured 4" x 5-1/4".  To the top of that piece ..... I added a Pecan Pie Designer Series Paper panel that was 3-7/8" x 5-1/8".
I used the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' on my 1-1/4" x 5-1/8" White panel ..... and after I had that piece embossed ..... I added some 'Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty bow.
I used the 'Countryside Corners Dies' and the 'Something Fancy' stamp set to create my sentiment piece.
And there you have it friends......
This card comes together in a JIFFY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment