Monday, July 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing up the base card from a White base to a Calypso Coral base card.  That piece measures 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4".
I used the same 'Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper' to cover the large front panel....
And another panel for the inside.
The design of this card is a flap over style and the flap section is secured on the backside of the inside of my card.
The flap is latched closed under the front sentiment panel.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: