Friday, July 07, 2023

Life is Better Flip Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My fun fold share for this week was shared by the very talented Erica Cerwin.  You can also find this design pretty much all over Pinterest.  It starts with a Crushed Curry base that is 4-1/4" x 8" and is scored at 5-1/2".
To the top of my base card ...... I added a layering panel of White and 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper to the bottom flap ..... And another layer to the inside.  My top flap is made from a White cardstock piece that measures 3-1/4" x 9" and is scored at 4-1/2".  I topped that flap off with a panel of Crushed Curry cardstock.
Here's how the front flap flips UP.......
And down .... To reveal the gift card pocket on the inside.
My sentiment for the inside is from the 'In The Moment' set......
And here is how I decorated the inside gift card pocket.
I used the 'By My Side' set to stamp my sentiment on the front of my card....
And finished the front off with a punch Ladybug.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card. I really regret not getting this set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm thinking this set will probably be one that I keep forever!

      Delete