Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Stamp Camp Door Prize

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Today, I have my June Stamp Camp Door Prize.  My Stamp Camp for June was a Birthday theme and I thought how fun to make the door prize to follow that theme.  This little 3" x 3" slider card and candy creation was a HUGE HIT!!!!
The base of this box is a White piece of cardstock ..... That piece measures 5-1/2" x 10".  It is scored on all four sides at 1/2" and 1".
The insert divider is a 3" x 10-1/2" piece of White cardstock.  That piece is scored at 3-1/2", 4", 4-1/2", 6", 6-1/2" and 7".  That insert will be folded to create three divider units.
The slider cover is a piece of Window Sheet that is 8-1/2" x 9-7/8".  That piece is scored at 1/2", 4", 4-1/2", 8" and 8-1/2".  After it is folded and adhered with Tear n' Tape ..... It will fit snug around the base of the box.
There are six little cards tucked inside ........
Along with six 3"x 3" envelopes.......
And three nuggets that have been covered with 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper'.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute set! Love the DSP you chose for this. Such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete