Monday, July 24, 2023

Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.
I added a large Basic Gray and 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper' panel down the center of my card.  To add a bit of FUN to that panel .... I used my 'Scallop Contours Dies' to create a PRETTY scallop at the bottom.
Next, I added a Basic Gray, Bubble Bath and White panel across the center of my card.   I used the 'Splatter Embossing Folder' on the White panel and that created the texture I was looking for.
To finish off that center cardstock panel .... I wrapped some 'Bubble Bath Sheer Ribbon around it and tied it up into a PRETTY bow.
And my sentiment was from the 'Artistically Inked' set and stamped onto several layers of the 'Deckled Rectangles Dies'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: