Sunday, July 23, 2023

Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a White base card.  It measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".
To the center of my card ..... I added a panel of Basic Gray and Bubble Bath cardstock.
I added a panel of the 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper' to the top of my card.....
And before I adhered that down ..... I added some 'Bubble Bath Sheer Ribbon' to the top.
My sentiment is from the 'Artistically Inked' set and that is stamped on several layers of the 'Deckled Rectangles Dies'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout. Your color choices are beautiful and the DSP is perfect! I sense a CASE coming on too!!!

    ReplyDelete