Saturday, July 22, 2023

Just For You Tall Bag

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This DARLING little creation was shared by Pootles on Pinterest.  Here is a link to her video: https://youtu.be/Fl6GAbmQPs8
I started with a 4" x 12" piece of 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper'.  I scored on the long side at 4", 5" and 9" ....... And on the short side at 1" and 3".
I used the 'Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch' to create a pretty scallop edge for the front flap.
My sentiment is from the 'Charming Sentiments' set and that is stamped onto a tag cropped out from the 'Pretty Pillowbox Dies'.  I cropped out a flower from that same die set and added it to the bottom edge of my tag.
I did add a small set of magnetics to the top flap.....
And this allowed the YUMMY candy to stay tucked inside the bag.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Garden Green Ribbon' to the top of my tall bag and this project was DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable bag. I love the border edging, it's a perfect touch! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's surprising how much goodness can be packed inside this little cutie.

      Delete