Friday, July 14, 2023

To A Classic Fun Fold

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This card starts off with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Mossy Meadow base.
I used a 5-1/4" x 12" piece of 'Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper' and added that to the top of my base card.  That DSP was scored at 2, 4, 6 and 8".
The scoring of the DSP was creased and folded along the score lines ..... 
To allow the DSP to be flapped and layered within my card.
I added a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock to the inside back flap.
And my two flap sections allowed me to tuck two large sentiment pieces.  Those sentiment pieces were stamped from the 'He's All That' set.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: