Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Thank You

              Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My base card starts off with a 4-1/4" x8" piece of Garden Green cardstock.  That piece is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of Bubble Bath cardstock to the top flap and inside of my base card.  Both of those pieces were embossed with the 'Geometric Patterns Embossing Folder'.
My front flap was created with a 3" x 4-1/4" panel of Garden Green cardstock.  And to the top of that panel I added a 2-3/4" x 4" panel of 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered that panel to the small top flap ..... I wrapped some 'Garden Green Combo Ribbon' around the top and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment scallop is from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and I used the 'Charming Sentiments' set to stamp my sentiment.
And I used another Garden Green panel for the inside of my card.
So ..... There you have it friends....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: