Saturday, July 08, 2023

My Friend Ghirardelli Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
The inspiration for my share today comes from Sam at Mixed Up Craft.  She shared this UK project and I just adjusted it to create a smaller US holder.  Here's a link to her blog post:  Sweet Treat Holder – MIXED UP CRAFT
My holder base is made from Thick White cardstock.  I used the new 'Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper' to cover all the sides of my holder.
To the front top flap ..... I added three little hearts that were cropped out using the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
I wrapped some 'Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon' around my holder ..... and added a little "My Friend" tag.  The sentiment is from the 'Hello Ladybug' set and the tag is from the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
Once you remove the ribbon ..... The top flips up and reveals some OH SO YUMMY Ghirardelli Chocolates.
I was able to tuck a total of 6-Mini Ghirardelli candies inside.
That's all it took to bring this holder together.
I think it is the PERFECT size for gift giving.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment