Friday, July 28, 2023

Hooray It's Your Day

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My card share for today was shared by the very talented Lisa at her Stamp Studio.  I made a few changes to my version ...... But you can check out her video here:  Double Flap Fun Fold Card for Anniversary or as a Thank You! (lisasstampstudio.com)
I started witha  4-1/4" x 8-1/4" Calypso Coral base and that piece is scored at 5-1/2".  I used the 'Les Shoppes Designer Series Paper' to cover my card.
The front drop down flap was stamped with the 'Irresistible Blooms' stamp set......
And when that first flap is lifted up ..... It reveals the second flap.  
That second flap was covered with flowers from the 'Irresistible Blooms Dies' and the sentiment for that flap was stamped from the 'Sweet Songbird' set.
And when the final flap is lifted up ....... It reveals one more "Irresistible Blooms' flower....
And that sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings'.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment