Monday, July 03, 2023

Celebrate Red, White and Blue Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.  I also changed my base card from White to Red cardstock.
I started off by adding a 1-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of the Real Red Brights Collection Designer Series Paper to the left-hand edge of my card.  I framed that DSP out with two 1/4" x 5-1/2" strips of Night of Navy cardstock.
Next, I grabbed my White gel pen and stitched white lines around the outer edge of my Real Red cardstock frame.
My sentiment is from the same 'Want To Say Dies' but for my upgraded version ..... I matted that with some 'Silver Foil Paper' to add a whole lot of shine to my sentiment.
I used the same die and Foil Paper to crop out some Silver stars .... And those got adhered around the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding several 'Festive Pearls' around the front of my card before calling this upgrade DONE!!!!
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: