Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Happy Birthday

        Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I have to admit ..... This FUN card came together SO QUICKLY!!!  I started off with a Misty Moonlight base card that was 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Artistically Ink' set directly onto a 4" x 5-1/4" White panel.  I used Misty Moonlight to stamp that sentiment.
Next, I cropped out the flower for the center of my card with the help of the 'Artistic Dies'.  This extra large flower worked PERFECTLY to fill in LOTS of space in the center of my card.
And the final step before I adhered my White panel down to the front of my card .... I added a 3/4" x 4" panel of 'Country Side Inn DSP' to the bottom of my card.  I wrapped some 'Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon' around the ribbon and tied it up into a pretty bow.
I added a few 'Iridescent Pearl Jewels' around the front of my card ..... And those were colored in using my Misty Monlight Stampin' Blends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: