Thursday, July 13, 2023

Happy Birthday Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off today with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Bubble Bath base.  I used the 'Balloon Dies' to crop out a big balloon in the center of my tag.
Next, I used the 'Go To Greetings' to stamp my sentiment at the bottom of my tag.
I created a second tag with the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper'.  That was adhered to the backside of my Bubble Bath tag.  This allowed the pretty DSP pattern to show through to the front of my tag.
I topped my tag off with some 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon'....
And finished my tag off with three 'Festive Pearls'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: