Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sour Cream Container

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This sour cream container is a OLDIE.......BUT......A.....GOODIE.  These little sweet treat packaging ideas have been around for decades.  I started with a 4-1/2" x 6" piece of Moody Mauve In-Color Collection Designer Series Paper. 
 I added a piece of Tear n' Tape along the long side and one short side.  This allowed me to roll my DSP up and pinch the one end to keep it closed.
I topped my holder off with a sentiment from the 'Go To Greetings' ..... along with a tag and Bubble Bath heart from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding two candies to the inside of my holder....
And grabbing a retired clip along with some 'Bubble Bath Ribbon' and 'Tinsel Gem' to pretty up my sentiment piece.
And there you have it friends......
Quick & Easy packaging idea!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment