Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Malibu Boozie Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was recently invited over to a neighbors house for cocktails and know she LOVES Malibu Rum as much as I do ...... So, I was inspired to make a couple of these holders and go have cocktails with her.  She was in HEAVEN when I appeared at her front door holding a set of these.
This holder starts off with a 1-3/4" x 11" piece of Thick White cardstock. It is scored at 1/2", 2", 4-3/4" and 6-1/4". All you need to do is score and fold ...... Add some adhesive to the small 1/2" flap and you've got yourself a boozie holder.
I used the Pumpkin Pie Brights Designer Series Paper Collection to cover my holder.  I cut Qty 2-pcs that were 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" ..... Qty 1-pc that was 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" and Qty 1-pc that was 1-1/4" x 1-1/2".  All those pieces got adhered to my holder.
My sentiment is from the 'Easter Bunny' stamp set ..... And I stamped that onto a  'Nested Essentials Dies' piece.  I also added two flowers to each end .... And I used the 'Petal Park Builder Punch' to create those flowers.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Lemon Lolly Sheer Ribbon' around the neck of my Malibu bottle and tied it up into a pretty bow.
What do you think my friends!!!!
These come together so quickly .... And even after making
these ..... You have plenty of time to enjoy COCKTAILS with a friend!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment