Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Birthday Card Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This fun little box was a CASE from the very talented Wendy Craford.  She shared this project several years ago as a recipe box ....... I thought it would be PERFECT to create and use as a Birthday Card Holder for my studio.  Here is the video that Wendy shared on how to create this DARLING box:  (34) Big Recipe Box feat. Truly Tailored Bundle from Stampin' UP! - YouTube
I wanted to update my birthday card holder I keep in my studio ...... And when I saw this ...... I thought it would be PERFECT.  I like to have the majority of my birthday cards for the year in one spot and this holder allows me to store LOTS and LOTS of birthday cards.
I used the 'Making Plans' stamp set for the sentiment on the top of my holder ...... And layered that onto several layers of the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
When you pop off the lid to this holder ..... There are 12-month cards spotlighting the upcoming birthdays for that particular month.
I printed out the month on my printer and then matted it with some Melon Mambo cardstock.  Each month is topped off with a Scallop Oval tab that was also created with Melon Mambo cardstock.
At the very back of this holder is plenty of space to store my extra birthday cards as I make them throughout the year.

And because my studio is PINK ....... I used some retired 'Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper' that I have been hoarding for projects in my studio.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Another adorable box. Plus it's a perpetual birthday calendar. I just can't keep up with you

    ReplyDelete