Thursday, January 26, 2023

Every Bit of Wonderful Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm totally diggin' how FUN this tag looks.
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Crumb Cake base tag.
My sentiment banner flag is from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and I used the 'Celebrating You' set to stamp that sentiment.  I added two pretty flowers above and below that sentiment piece.  Those flowers were cropped out using the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch'.
My tag was topped off with some of the new 'Real Red & Burlap Ribbon' ..... And I tied it all up with some 'White Baker's Twine'.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Fine Sparkle Gems' around my tag and this tag was done in a HOT New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: