Sunday, January 22, 2023

Let's Celebrate

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card layout really allowed me to focus on the new 'Like An Animal Designer Series Paper'.
I started off with a layer of Soft Suede and White cardstock panels and topped those panels off with a layer of the 'Like An Animal DSP'.
Before I adhered all those panels down ..... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the left-hand side of my layering pieces and then adhered all those layers down to my White base card.
My sentiment is from the 'Simply Fabulous' set and I stamped that onto a White layering 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' piece and layered it with a Soft Suede piece.
And to finish off my sentiment piece ..... I added a pretty layering flower that was punched out using the 'Petal Park Builder Punch'.
There you have my friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to see the upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card for today Wanda. THANKS!!!

      Delete