Monday, January 09, 2023

Wishes Birthday Upgraded Card

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my MIx-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was keeping the orientation to a portrait style card .... But I added a panel of Evening Everygreen to the front of my card.
Next, I addeded four 2-3/8" x 1-3/4" panels of 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.
Then, I added a panel of the same Designer Series Paper to the center of my card and then got busy to create my sentiment panel.
I used the same 'Framed Florets' set to stamp my sentiment onto a 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" White cardstock panel.
The finishing touch was stamping three flowers from the 'Framed Florets' set and cropping those flowers out with the 'Framed Florets Dies'.
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the upgrade. It's got a lot more movement to it, though I liked the other one too. Both are great cards. I love those two DSP's together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Wanda. I completely agree with you on the movement of my upgraded card.

      Delete