Saturday, January 07, 2023

Happy New Year Treat Handout

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm continuing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to kick off the new year ..... And this YUMMY sweet treat packaging is a PERFECT share for today.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
Check out the SUPER FUN treats I created to hand-out while I was shopping or just standing in lines at the first of the year.
These were created with a vellum piece of cardstock that measures 3-1/4" x 5".  All I had to do was secure the ends and then wrapped a piece of ribbon around the center.  The BEST PART of this little treat handout is that is doesn't require any adhesive.
I make sure that I tuck one of my business cards to the back of my treat holder...
And top my sentiment off with a retired "Happy New Year!" layered circle.
The ribbon acts as a way of keeping the holder closed and also accents the pretty sentiment layered circle.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like my little treat. You are correct on getting my name out there......But I mainly put my business card on my packaged goods so the peeps I'm giving them to know I'm not a creeper.

    ReplyDelete