Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Happy New Year Mailbox Caddy

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this ADORABLE candy holders I made to hang on my neighbors mailboxes.
They are made from a piece of 'Thick White Cardstock'.  The base of this box is 6-1/4" x 3-3/4" and it's scored at 1" on all four sides.  And the insert divider is a 1-5/8" x 8" piece of 'Thick White Cardstock' that is scored at 1-1/4", 2-1/4", 3-1/4",4-3/4", 5-3/4" and 6-3/4".
I covered the outside of the box with some Gold Foil Paper and retired Gold Foil Designer Series Paper.
The sentiment piece is from the VERY RETIRED 'Sweet Celebrations' set .... And I used the 'Alphabest' set and punched all the numbers out with the 'Best Label Punch'.
All that was left to do was tie my cello bag up with some retired Gold Ribbon and these little gifts were DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is SO cute. And I bet your neighbors loved receiving them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......And yes they did enjoy this special little treat.

      Delete