Thursday, February 02, 2023

Let The Fun Begin Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag that I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How SWEET would this tag look attached to a DELISH bottle of wine!!!
This tag starts off with a 2/-1/2" x 4-1/4" Real Red base.
To the top ..... I added a 2" x 3-3/4" Crumb Cake panel.  I used the 'Raindrops Embossing Folder' on that piece to add a bit of WOW FACTOR.
My sentiment is from the 'Desert Details' set .... And I stamped that onto a banner flag which was die-cut from the 'Something Fancy Dies'.  All I had to do was mount that sentiment onto a Real Red heart that was cropped out using the 'Heart Punch Pack Punches'.
I topped my tag off with some YUMMY 'Burlap Ribbon and tied it up with a 'White Baker's Twine' bow.
The finishing touch was adding four tiny little hearts .... And those were cropped out using the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: