Friday, January 06, 2023

It's Your Day Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This sweet little gift card holder was inspired by Su Mohr at Aromas And Art.  I changed things up a tiny bit for my creation ..... But have to give Su Mohr the credit for this DARLING gift card holder.
As you can see from this picture ...... The gift card holder is secured with a FUN little belly band.
I started off with a 5" x 7-3/4" piece of Mango Melody cardstock.  I scored that piece at 1-3/4", 4-5/8" and 5-1/4".
To open this gift card holder ..... You remove the belly band.  And that piece measures 8-1/2" x 11".
And inside is a slot for a gift card.
I used the 'Simply Fabulous' set to stamp my sentiment on the inside.
And for the Happy Birthday sentiment on the gift card holder ..... I used the 'Happiness Abounds' set.
And for the DARLING little owl and sentiment on the front .... I used the 'Adorable Owls' Sale-a-Bration set.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The first word that came to mind when the page opened and I saw your card was "FUN!". What a fun card. Adorable owl and a great gift card holder. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It sure was a FUN gift card holder to create.

      Delete