Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Dimensional Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My share for today is a CASE from the very talented Connie Stewart.  Here is a link to her post back on 9/13/22:  (2437) DIY Paper Storage: A Creative Option To Make For Card Layer Storage - YouTube
I used the same dimensions that Connie shared ...... And I created this SUPER FUN holder to store my Stampin' Dimensionals.  The DSP that I used is long ago retired.....But I ended up getting plenty of this DSP to coordinate with my Pink Studio.
I used a 5-3/4" x 6" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock for my base.  I scored that piece on the 6" side at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2".  Then I scored the 5-3/4" side at on both ends.
And the bottom of my holder is a piece of Thick White Cardstock that is 3" x 6-1/4".
To finish off my holder ..... I cropped down the package label from my Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered that to the front of my holder.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. I sure could use one of those!!! And it looks easy enough to make too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO EASY to create. Check out Connie Stewarts video for help.

      Delete