Monday, January 23, 2023

Let's Celebrate Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today .... I changed up the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I added one addtional layering panel to the front of my card .... And that was a Sahara Sand layer.  I also upgraded my card for today by Embossing the top White layer with the new 'Metal Plate Embossing Folder'.
My 'Like An Animal Designer Series Paper' was used but cut down to four pieces that measure3/4" x 2-1/2".  I also upgraded my DSP by matting those pieces to layers of Soft Suede and Sahara Sand cardstock.
My sentiment was created with the same 'Simply Fabulous' set and I added an addtional layer of Sahara Sand cardstock to that.
And the finishing touch was adding two little flowers that were punched out from the 'Petal Park Builder Punch'.
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love your upgrade. It really has a lot of movement to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. I am so thrilled that you like my upgraded card.

      Delete