Saturday, January 21, 2023

Chic n Scratch Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I continue to share my NEW Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you ..... And this YUMMY sweet treat packaging is OH SO FABULOUS.  Check out this great treat box.
This sweet treat holder was shared by the talented Angie Judda at Chic n Scratch on September 9, 2020.  Here is a link to her video:  Snowman Season Holiday Box - YouTube
The box is a 11" x 6-1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock.  That piece is scored on the portrait side at 1-1/2" on both sides.  Then I scored the landscape side at 1-1/2", 5-1/4", 6-3/4" and 10-1/2".
I used the new 'Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper' to cover my box.  Those pieces are3-1/4" x 1-1/4" for the front and the back ..... And the sides are 3-1/2" x 1-1/4" ..... And the top is 3-1/4" x 3-1/2".
The box holds 5 pieces of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
I totally LOVE how the entire box is covered with Designer Series Paper.
My sentiment is from the new SAB 'Adorable Owls' set and I used the same set to stamp my sentiment.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the
way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this box is too stinkin' cute! I just love it!! Such a cute owl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....That Owl is my FAVORITE stamp set from the 2023 Mini Catalog.

      Delete