Saturday, January 28, 2023

Cookie & Tea Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This sweet treat packaging idea was shared by the OH SO TALENTED Connie Stewart back in August 2019.   I created two versions of these holders.
The base holder is an 8-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Night of Navy cardstock.  That piece is scored at 3/4", 3-7/8", 4-5/8" and 7-3/4".
I used the 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper' to completely cover the top and two sides.
And inside the holder secures the tea and cookie treats.
My sentiment piece is from the 'Ringed with Nature' set ..... And I used the 'Petal Pink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon.
And for this version ..... I used the same DSP ..... And the new 'Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon'.
Hope you liked my share for today......
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: