Thursday, January 19, 2023

Let's Spend Time Together Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling!
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.
Next, I added a banner flag made from the 'Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper'.  That banner flag measures 1-3/4" x 3-1/2".  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop that piece up on my base tag.
My sentiment was stamped at the very bottom of my White base tag.  I used the 'Warm Welcome' for both my sentiment and my stamped hands.  The hands were cropped out using the 'Warm Welcome Dies'.
My tag was topped off with some 'Balmy Blue Double-Stitched Ribbon' and I secured it to my tag using some '2022-2024 InColor Baker's Twine'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Opaque Adhesive-Baked Gems' that were colored with my 'Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: