Friday, January 20, 2023

Set of Gift Card Holders

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
These gift card holders use a piece of 6" x 6" 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper'.  You score one side at 3" and then turn 1/2 turn and score at 3-1/2".
Here is what the gift card holders look like when you open them up.
This first red one uses 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper'.....
And I secured my holder closed with a tiny velcor piece.
The inside is stamped onto a White panel that is 3-1/4" x 2-3/4".
I used the 'Simply Fabulous' set....
And my gift card tucks inside the bottom pocket.
And here's my blue version.....
I used the 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper' and added the flowers with the help of the 'Simply Fabulous' set.
This blue version uses the 'Simply Fabulous' set....
And is stamped on the top pocket.
And the gift card tucks nicely into the bottom pocket.
Just doesn't get any EASIER to create these gift cards.
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: