Friday, January 27, 2023

Happy Birthday Gift Card Holders

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
These two gift card holders are created with a piece of cardstock that measures 3-1/2" x 8-1/2".
My first gift card holder is created with two pieces of 'By The Bay Designer Series Paper'.  The top panel measure 3-1/4" x 1-3/4".  And the bottom pieces is 3-1/4" x 2-1/4".
The inside White panel is 3-3/8" x 2-1/4".
 I used the 'Dainty Flowers' set to stamp my sentiment.
And a standard gift card fits PERFECTLY in the bottom pocket.
And here's another version in Bermuda Bay.
The sentiment was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Very lovely gift card holders. I love cards that are multipurpose.

    ReplyDelete