Saturday, January 14, 2023

Diaper Fold Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm continuing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to kick off the new year ..... And this YUMMY sweet treat packaging is a PERFECT share for today.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
These diaper folder holders are SO EASY to create.  All you need is a piece of Designer Series Paper (I used the 'Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper') and that 6" x 6" piece of DSP is folded as follows:
Fold your DSP in half to make a triangle.
With triangle on the table.....Fold the left corner across to the right side so that the top edge is a horizontal line.  Bring the right corner across and crease.
Fold the top edge down and crease to hold the treat pocket in place.
Here are the first two I created.......
And the final one I created.
My sentiment is from the 'Happiness Abounds' set and the label piece is from the 'Pretty PillowBox Dies'.  I did add a pretty bow created from the 'Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!



2 comments:

  1. Well, now I have to make these for Valentine's Day. Your creativity is endless. I love these diaper fold treat holders. I'm adding it to my long list of things to make!! Yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased that you like my creation. Can't wait to see you share them on your blog. Thanks Wanda.

    ReplyDelete