Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Lidded Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These ADORABLE boxes are the perfect set for holding 4-votive candles or 3-rolls of ribbon.  I learned how to make these boxes from StampWith Nellie.com on August 11, 2021.  Here is a link to her video:  (2529) How to make Lidded Boxes with Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper - YouTube
I made the large and small version of this box.  It uses Pale Papaya cardstock, and I covered both boxes with the new 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper'. 
 I also wrapped my two boxes with some YUMMY 'Pale Papaya Faux Velvet Trim'.
My sentiment is from the 'Celebrating You' set ..... And I stamped that onto a White tag from the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies'.
Here is how 3 rolls of ribbon look inside.....
And 4-votive candles.
So, there you have it friends.......
Don't you just want to stop everything and
create a few of these for your friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable boxes. I know where to go for boxes and gift card holders later in the year. There's a plethora of fabulous ones here! TFS

    ReplyDelete