Monday, January 02, 2023

Best Wishes Upgrade 2023

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.
I kept the base of my card white ..... And added two addtional layers.  The first layer is Pacific Point and to the top of that I added a layer of the 'Storybook Gnomies Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered those layers down ..... I wrapped some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around those panels and tied it up into a pretty knot on the front.
Next, I added a couple layers of White cardstock (for a snow image) and that was torn on one edge and the top edges were distress with some blue ink.  I also used the 'Joyful Flurry' stamp set to stamp my sentiment onto the bottom white edge with Pacific Point ink.
I also added several little snowflake die-cut images to the front of my card.  And those snowflakes were from the 'Spruced Up Dies'.
And the finishing touch was adding some silver pearls to the center of the three snowflakes and around the front of my card.
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful snowflake card. It's got a nice icy look to it. A reminder to me of the 6-8" we are expected to get tonight and tomorrow. I'd rather have your paper snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for your sweet comment. Can't even imagine how that 6-8" of snow is going to leave you feeling. We have had rain here the last few days.....Guess I will take that over all the snow MN is calling for. Stay snug!

      Delete