Friday, January 13, 2023

Thinking of You Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This FUN little Gift Card Holder is SO EASY to create.  You will be able to create 3 of these with one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock.
Start with a 3-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock.  You will score that piece at 2" and 6".  The DSP panels I used were 'Dandy Designs'.  Those pieces are 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" for the top ..... And 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" for the bottom.
Here's what the gift card holder looks like when assembled and you are viewing the back.
The inside DSP is 3-1/4" x 1-3/4".
And you can either create a base for your gift card to be adhered to ..... OR ..... Just slide your gift card into the pocket that you will have created.
Here's what the holder looks like without a gift card inserted inside.
I used some 'Fresh Freesia Ribbon' around the top of my holder ...... And the scallop piece for my sentiment is from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.....
And my sentiment is from the 'Lovely & Lasting' set.
So ...... There you have it friends.
Don't you just LOVE this layout!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Too stinkin' cute. Such an adorable gift card holder. I'm going to have to tuck this one away for December and hope there's some fun DSP to work with. I love how it looks like a package. And the tiny velcor dot is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I hadn't even thought about it looking like a present. Thanks for the December tuck away idea.

      Delete