Thursday, January 12, 2023

Just Because Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just makes me feel HAPPY all over.  I'm pretty sure it's the Designer Series Paper or it could be the DARLING daisy that I created for the center.
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" base tag.  I added a 2" x 3-1/4" panel of the new 'Enjoy The Journey Designer Series Paper'.
Then, I punched out a White daisy from the 'Medium Daisy Punch' and added some leaves from the 'Bough Punch".
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Lovely You' set and I used Evening EverGreen ink to stamp that directly onto my Designer Series Paper.
I topped off my tag with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty knot.
I finished off my leaves with some White Gel Pen.......
And the finishing touch was adding three 'Classic Matte Dots' that were colored with my 'Evening Evergreen Blends Marker'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! You create such fun tags. I love the highlighting on the leaves too. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete