Sunday, January 15, 2023

Life is Better Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends

Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs.  This card uses several products from those new catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this card off with a White base that measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added two cardstock mats to the top of my base card.  My Night of Navy is 5" x 3-3/4" and my White is 4-3/4" x 3-1/2".
I then added a panel of the new 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper'...
And then I stamped my sentiment from the 'By My Side' set onto a punched out White oval.  All that was left to do was to add a Night of Navy banner flag (which is a 3-3/4" x 1" piece).
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots' to the sentiment piece and calling this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: