Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Thank You So Much

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm IN LOVE with the way this card turned out.  The Gorgeous Grape color just makes me HAPPY!
I started off with a White base card......And added a Gorgeous Grape panel and a White panel to the top.
I cropped out six 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" squares of the new 'Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper' and arranged those in the center of the White panel.
Next, I used the 'Pretty Pillowbox Dies' to crop out six sets of flowers.  
And then stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the White panel.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems' to the center of each flower ...... And called this card done.  What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is SO adorable. It's sad that I'm too lazy to make one. This looks like a lot of work but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....It's a SUPER EASY card to make!

      Delete