Wednesday, January 11, 2023

DSP Pieces Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card for today was inspired by Karen Titus who shared this card design back on 1/11.  I fell in LOVE with the way the DSP was used ...... that I couldn't wait to make one for myself.  I started with a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Calypso Coral cardstock.  I scored that piece at 4-1/4".
I adhered a 1" x 5-1/4" panel of 'Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper to the 1-1/4" panel on the front.....
And then I adhered a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of the same DSP to the backside of that 1-1/4" front panel.
I added a 4" x 5-1/4" White cardstock panel to the inside of my base card...
And added one more 1" x 5-1/4" panel of the same Designer Series Paper to the right-hand edge of that White cardstock.
All that was left to do was create a sentiment piece.  I used the 'In The Moment' stamp set with Calypso Coral ink ..... And that was stamped onto a White 'Label Me Lovely Punch' piece.  I backed that sentiment piece to a large Calypso Coral circle that was cropped out with the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding two 'Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls' to my sentiment piece ..... And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. This is a WOW card. It's a fun fold plus the DSP is absolutely stunning. I love the richness of your card! Beautiful!!! A+++ my friend!

    ReplyDelete