Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Hand Cream Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO MUCH FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING little hand cream box was shared by the ever-so-talented Julie Dimatteo back on 10/1/21.  Here is the link to her video:  https://youtu.be/fWnF1EMZEVw
This holder starts off with a 6-3/4" x 7-3/8" pieces of Balmy Blue cardstock.  That is scored along the7-3/8" side at 1-1/8", 5-3/4" and 6-7/8".  Then my cardstock is rotated clickwise and scored along the 6-3/4" side at 2-1/4", 3-3/8", 4-1/2" and 5-5/8".
I used the 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper' and covered all the sides of my box.
I used the 'Balmy Blue Double-Stitched Ribbon' around the top portion of my holder.
For my sentiment I stamped on a banner flag from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and I used the 'Framed Occasions' set to stamp that sentiment.  I added two circles from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to complete that sentiment piece.
The finishing touch to complete my little hand cream box was adding three Calypso Coral butterflies that were die-cut with the 'Brilliant Wings Dies'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Why THANK YOU Wanda. Next to making tags.....3D projects are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete