Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card share for today is using several new product from the 2023 Mini Catalog.  I started my card off with a Evening Evergreen cardstock piece.  That piece measures 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of White cardstock to the top.  That piece measures 4" x 5-1/4".  I used the new 'Raindrops Embossing Folder' on that panel.
The center of my card is a 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock ..... And I added four panels of 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' that measures 1-1/2" x 1".
Then I added a banner flag over the top of that DSP square piece ..... And I used the 'Go To Greetings' and stamped that onto a Evening Evergreen cardstock piece with VersaMark.  I then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' and quickly heat set that piece for an added WOW FACTOR.
For the inside of my card ..... I added a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of White Cardstock and positioned another piece of the 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' to the bottom edge.
So ....... What do you think my friends???
I'm going to have some FUN creating several
different colors/versions of this card soon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and elegant. I love monochromatic cards. The word piece steals the show!

    ReplyDelete